Yes, I know. I am a day late posting. It has been one of those weeks. Want to hear about it? No, I don’t want to either. Just did not get to it. But, to make it up to the one or two people that actually read this stuff, here is what I am working on:
- There was this weird place in one of the fields in Amarillo that was known by all of us back then as a landing spot for UFO’s. No, really. You’ll just have to wait.
- Then there was the foray by several of us into the storm sewer under I27 in Amarillo. That was very strange and not a little plain old fashioned dumb.
- Back in Amarillo in the 60’s, there was a place called Sauncy Road. Don’t know if that is spelled right but there were a lot of cars parked there late on Saturday nights with people inside not doing much of anything. That seemed pretty odd to us, so we little boys launched our own investigation.
- Amarillo is the site of the Pantex plant. That’s where the government builds all our nuclear bombs. Back in the 60’s, it had a very different reason for being there.
- Lately, I was diagnosed with arthritis in my hands. Hurts something fierce! It’s enough so that I am doing some in-depth research on every and any cure. Ain’t found it yet but I’m working on it. Either I get cured or I become a one-man weather station. I’ll publish my findings here.
That’s what I’m working on right now. There was a time when I thought that I might start writing about politics and religion and stuff like that. I think if I did, my Daddy would come up out of the grave and get me. Daddy had a hard and fast rule: never discuss politics or religion. I might break that rule from time to time but not here. My only real goal here is to give you a little something or other to smile about.